More and more visitors to virtual casinos are choosing roulette for real money bets. The game attracts with a good return percentage, high payout odds, and very simple rules. You can play roulette in online casinos not only from stationary devices but also from mobile devices. Owners of smartphones based on the Android operating system can play the game for free or for money from their gadgets.
How to play roulette on an Android phone
Casino game developers adapt software for all devices. Playing roulette for money on a smartphone is comfortable, interesting, and profitable. Gamblers can download a free application and play without financial investment. But it is much more interesting and profitable to play roulette in a casino for real currency. To start the gaming process from an Android device, you need to:
- Check the rating of online casinos;
- Choose an establishment with a good reputation;
- Go to the official casino website;
- Register and make a deposit;
- Go to the player’s personal account;
- Optionally activate bonuses;
- Open the catalog of slot machines;
- Find a suitable roulette option;
- Check the rules and payout table;
- Place bets and start the game.
You can play roulette for money from Android in regular mode or in live format with a real dealer. If a smartphone owner wants to download the game, they need to install roulette along with the downloadable online casino application. But you can also play without installing software – by entering the virtual establishment through the browser of the Android operating system.
Features of playing roulette for money
Owners of modern Android-based devices can play various versions of roulette at any convenient time. There are many game options available. These are classic models (European, American, French) and unique games (roulette without zero, with a mini-field, with pictograms instead of numbers, etc.). Features of bets in regular roulette:
- The roulette wheel contains a playing field with sectors and numbers;
- In the standard game, there are numbers from 1 to 36 and a zero cell;
- In the American version of roulette, two zeros are provided;
- The player can place inside and outside bets;
- The goal of the game is for the ball to stop at the chosen cell.
Inside bets in roulette are bets on numbers. These include bets on one, two, three, four, six numbers, but three numbers with zero, on the first four, or on the top line. Outside bets are bets on red/black, even/odd, greater/smaller, dozens, columns, snake. The player wins if the virtual roulette ball stops at the sector that matches the bet placed. When landing on a zero cell, the bet is lost if the gambler did not place a bet on such an outcome at the start of the game.